Problem Accessing Forgotten Password or Secure Update Form Using Mozilla Firefox
NOTE: The instructions on this page were written using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4 on the Windows platform. If you are using a different version of Firefox and the instructions below cannot be used a guide, please contact us.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing our secure forms using Firefox, your PictureView cookie might be corrupt. Below are instructions for deleting your PictureView cookie.
Deleting the PictureView Cookie
- Open a Firefox window.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options...
- Click the Privacy button.
- Click the Show Cookies button.
Firefox Options, Privacy, Show Cookies Button
- In the Cookies dialog that appears, locate and click on the pictureView.com cookie and then click the Remove Cookies button.
Firefox Cookies Dialog
- Click the Close button.
- NOTE: The procedure above will most likely result in the PictureView cookie being blocked by the Firefox browser. In order to access the new version of PictureView and take advantage of the Personal Group List and Preferences features you will need to remove the block (please see Unblocking the PictureView Cookie in Mozilla Firefox for instructions).